Reporting Intellectual Property Infringement
If you believe that 90scanvas has violated your intellectual property rights, we urge you to contact us utilizing the procedure outlined below.
A. REPORTING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT:
Our policy is to (1) block access to or remove any content, including text, graphics, and photos, that we in good faith believe infringes on the intellectual property rights of third parties after receiving a compliant notice, and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat infringers.
If you believe that the Content residing on or accessible through the website constitutes copyright infringement or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please send a notice of infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed on or through the website, including the registration number(s) for any such material if applicable.
- Identification of the Content that you claim has infringed on the identified copyrighted work or other intellectual property, including (a) a description of how the material in question is using the copyrighted work or other intellectual property in a way that constitutes infringement, and (b) a description of where the material in question is located on or in the website, with sufficient detail that we may verify the existence of the material within the website.
- Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agents, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the rights holder or are authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder.
B. HANDLING BONA FIDE INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION:
Upon receipt of a proper and bona fide infringement notification, it is our policy to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing Content.
C. COUNTER-NOTIFICATION PROCEDURE:
If we believe that the Content that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing or that we have the right to post and use such Content from the rights owner, the owner’s agent, or under the law, we will send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or disabled, including a description of where the material in question appeared on the website before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement by us, made under penalty of perjury, that we have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or blocked as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the Content in question.
- Our contact information, including full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by us that we consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which our address is located.
- Our electronic or physical signature.
If we receive a counter-notice from the Designated Agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party, informing that party that we may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the rights owner files an action seeking a court order against the member, the removed Content may be replaced or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our discretion.
Please be advised that according to Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any individual who knowingly misrepresents that Content or activity is infringing may be subject
Complaints should be sent to us at [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Address: 3091 South St, Stitzer, WI 53825, USA
Support hours: 9 am- 5 pm | Monday- Friday | GMT-7